Saturday, August 14, 2010

Could it be that the world seems selfish to me only because I'm selfish? Is it really wrong to be depressed and unhappy? If we hide the truth to prevent ourselves from hurting others, and vice versa, what kind of relationship are we talking about?

My head is messed up again, and this time I don't know what it is.
I might just be sick of us hurting each other with our words or glances and pretending nothing had happened after that.

I'm confused about putting on fake fronts and what not. I can't put on any fake fronts and people get offended, so do people expect me to put on fake fronts for them just so they wouldn't feel hurt? (It isn't easy to be naturally nice and friendly and neutral) This doesn't make any sense.

No judgements or casual comments for five days for me. Just to see how capable we are of making judgements everyday.

No comments: